Santana “Tina” Mandella, graduate of Bishop Armstrong class of 1958, was finally reunited with her class ring after she thought it was lost for a lifetime. In 1971, she loaned the ring to her teenage daughter who had begged to wear it. Shortly thereafter, Tina’s daughter sadly reported that she had lost the ring and all involved thought they would never see it again. Life went on and Tina’s daughter grew up and had a daughter. Occasionally, Tina thought of the ring over the years, but with Bishop Armstrong closing in 1964 there was no chance of replacing the ring.