Message from the Principal 11/08/18

Email blast

Dear St. Francis Families,

Earlier this morning we were alerted of a strange odor in a science classroom. We immediately contacted the Sacramento Fire Department and PG & E, who assessed the situation and determined there was no natural gas or carbon monoxide present. All of the students and faculty involved were evaluated by the paramedics and are safe. 

Due to the nature of the reported incident, the Fire Department took every precaution to ensure the safety of our faculty and staff. 

As always, we take every safety issue seriously.  Our student and staff safety are our highest priority.

St. Francis of Assisi pray for us!

Pax et Bonum (peace and goodness),

Elias Mendoza
Principal