Run To Feed The Hungry 2016
November 24, 2016
It is time to join Run to Feed the Hungry Team Troubie! Run to Feed the hungry (RTFTH) is the biggest fundraiser for the Sacramento Food Bank and Family Services. The event is held on Thanksgiving (November 24th) in East Sacramento.
Make RTFTH a family event, signup and let this be a day of “thanksGIVING” back to those who are in need.
Register by midnight on November 6th. This year when you register, you will have the option to select “mail event packet”, in case you cannot make it to the pickup days at SFHS. Event packets will be available for pickup at St. Francis, Monday, November 21st in the CLC. Also when you register with Team Troubie at packet pickup you will receive a parking permit for access to St. Francis Parking lot morning of race.
REGISTER HERE www.RUNTOFEEDTHEHUNGRY.com
When registering, please follow the following steps:
- Click on Registration and you will be asked to Sign in or create an account.
- Register yourself using the TEAM MEMBER- ADULT or TEAM MEMBER-YOUTH Option
- During the registration process, click “Add this participant to a team”
- Select team name from drop down- “St. Francis HS Troubies”
- Complete registration process
If you have any questions about the team, registration or the event, contact Maggie Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.