Theresa Rodgers is President at St. Francis Catholic High School. She brings a strong record of achievement as an administrative leader where she was responsible for all aspects of school operations, business affairs and fiscal management, revenue growth and human capital management.
In addition to building strong relationships with students, staff, parents, alumnae and community members during her tenure as Principal at St. Francis, Theresa worked to improve student learning through the introduction of Professional Learning Communities and founded a Resource Program to meet the needs of students with learning differences. Her passion for St. Francis High School and Catholic education is evident to all who meet and work with her.
Theresa began her career teaching at an all girls’ Catholic high school in Pago Pago, American Samoa. She has experience teaching in both public and private schools, at the middle and high school levels. She spent ten years as a teacher and ten years as assistant principal at a large, comprehensive public school in the Bay Area before joining the St. Francis community.
- Administrative Services Credential, University of California, Berkeley, 2007
- M.A. Education, University of California, Berkeley, 2005
- B.A. English, Honors Program, University of La Verne, 1994
- CA Clear Administrative Services Credential
- CA Clear Single Subject Teaching Credential- English
First year working at St. Francis: 2013