Athletic News – 10/05/18
Important Upcoming Athletic Department Dates
- Junior Varsity Water Polo Letter to Mom, October 8, 6:00 p.m., Room 324
- Tennis Letter to Mom, October 9, 6:00 p.m., Rio del Oro Racquet Club
- Varsity Water Polo Letter to Mom, October 10, 6:00 p.m., Room 324
- Fall National Signing Day, November 14, 8:30 a.m.
- Hall of Fame Banquet, November 17, 6:00 p.m.
Hall of Fame Banquet Registration is Open
The 2018 Hall of Fame Banquet Registration is now open. The St. Francis High School Athletics department will induct its first Hall of Fame class on November 17, 2018 in the St. Francis Gymnasium. Dinner is $45, and there is a No Host Bar. Click HERE to purchase tickets.
Cross Country Wins Fourth Team Meet Title - Takes Capital Cross Challenge
The St. Francis cross country team won for the fourth time this season by out-scoring Vista del Lago, 59-76, Saturday at the Capital Cross Challenge at the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex. Read the complete release HERE.
Track and Field Fall Training/Information Meeting
Head coach, Rod Jett, will have a fall training and information meeting for the track and field program on Tuesday, October 9th, in the Rec Room after school at 3:10 p.m.