Athletic News – 2/19/21
On Monday, we will begin optional pre-season workouts. As we are in the “Limited Period” of the basketball calendar for our league, we are restricted by how many hours we are permitted to practice per day and per week. We will have counter-COVID measures in place as well. Here are some key points of information, as we begin our pre-season workouts:
- Practices will begin at 3:15 and go to 4:45 p.m. Practices will take place at St. Ignatius Parish School on 3245 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825. When permitted to practice indoors, we will return to our campus.
- All students in the RED cohort will report for practice on Mondays and Tuesdays (first day on 2/22), COVID tests must be completed on the previous Sunday.
- All students in the GOLD cohort will report for practice on Thursdays and Fridays (first day on 2/25), COVID tests must be completed on the previous Wednesdays.
Other Notes of Importance:
- All forms and physicals must be completed and submitted on Final Forms in order to participate. Double check if your daughter is ready to go!
- Be mindful that we are guests at St. Ignatius and ambassadors for SF! Your daughter is modeling for those younger students. We ask your daughter to be gracious and safe, as we enter and practice on their campus. They will be releasing their students at 3:00 p.m.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Students must use their own water bottles, towels, etc.
Tryouts and Season Dates:
- We will not be practicing during Easter Break (March 29-April 9)
- Tryouts begin when we return on April 12 (stay tuned for details)
- The Delta League has yet to release a schedule for Basketball, we will publish that as soon as they do.