Athletic News 9/14/18
Important Upcoming Athletic Department Dates
- Golf Letter to Mom and Booster Que, September 20, 6:00 p.m.
- Volleyball and Cross Country Letters to Mom, September 26, 6:00 p.m.
- Junior Varsity Water Polo Letter to Mom, October 8, 6:00 p.m.
- Tennis Letter to Mom, October 9, 6:00 p.m.
- Varsity Water Polo Letter to Mom, October 10, 6:00 p.m.
Basketball Workout Opportunities
Returning summer players with the Varsity Basketball Team will have gym opportunities September 11, 13, 18, 20, 25 and 27 from 3:30-5:00 p.m. Any new junior or senior should report to Head Coach, Heather Brownholtz, at this time.
Returning freshmen and JV students interested in participating in workouts with the freshmen and JV Coaching staffs will have opportunities in the Armory from 3:30-5:00 p.m. on September 12, 19, and 26. All players must have a current physical on file to participate in the workouts.
Weights and conditioning begin October 8 and tryouts start October 29.
Soccer Preseason and Tryout Meeting Notes
The soccer meeting notes are posted online HERE.