College Planning Presentation for Parents of Juniors has been re-scheduled!
- Friday, February 1st, 1:00 -2:00 p.m. in the St. Francis Dining Hall.
- A light lunch will be provided – please RSVP HERE.
Note: This is also SWAP Day for parents, and with respect for your time, we re-scheduled this activity on a day that you may already be on campus. We look forward to seeing you there!
We will send out the presentation in an upcoming Principal’s Newsletter for those who are unable to attend.
Important Dates for Senior Year Course Registration 2019-2020
- Now through 3/1 – If students would like to discuss their course selections for next year, they can meet with Mrs. Anderson.
- 1/28-29 – In-class presentations.
- 1/31 – Honors and AP Application Deadline. Students are encouraged to talk to their teachers for applications and information.
- 3/4 (Mon.) – 3/10 (Sun.) – Students input course requests into PowerSchool.
3/11 – 3/13 – Rising Sophomore, Junior, and
Senior Registration Process (Guidance)
- Every student will have a form with her course requests. She must turn it in, signed by both the student and a parent/guardian.