Important Testing Information for All Classes (Except Seniors)
Testing times on October 10, 2018
- PSAT 8/9 (freshmen) - Students will begin testing at 8:00 a.m. and will be released at approximately 1:00 p.m.
- PreACT (sophomores) - Students will begin testing at 8:00 a.m. and will be released at approximately 12:30 p.m.
- PSAT (juniors) - Students will begin testing at 8:00 a.m. and will be released at approximately 1:00 p.m.
Please note that these are just approximations. Issues can arise that make the testing time longer.
Please also remind your daughters to create their college email (the juniors and sophomores should have already done so), so they can write it on their testing paperwork on that day.
On test day, students should bring:
- Student ID Card
- Two No. 2 pencils
- College Email Address they created. They will digitally receive their PSAT results via this email.
Also for the juniors taking the PSAT:
- An approved calculator (see page 27 of the Student Guide or click HERE).
Students may or may not be in their homerooms. Please remind them to check their emails regarding where to report on test day.
Breakfast and Lunch Options on Test Day
Breakfast will be available from 7:00 – 7:45 a.m.
Lunch will be available from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Grab and Go Items
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
Free Range Chicken
All the Fixings