Junior Prom/Senior Ball Dance Dress Rules
Dance attire rules for Junior Prom and Senior Ball:
- Girls should wear semi-formal dresses to Senior Ball.
- Dresses must be no more than three (3) inches above the knees.
- Girls may wear a strapless dress; however, no skin may be exposed on the stomach, back or chest.
- The male dates for semi-formal dances should wear dress shirts, dress pants, or Docker-style pants.
- The male date for formal dances could wear a tuxedo or a suit and tie.
- All other rules as stated under open dance dress code will be enforced.