The Parents’ Guild
All St. Francis parents are automatically members of the Parents Guild, an organization that provides support for many events during the year. The Parents Guild meets monthly to plan activities, and to serve as an advisory group to the administration. Volunteers are needed throughout the year to carry on the many cherished school traditions including Revelry, Father-Daughter Dance, MOM Prom, SWAP Day, and more. To access additional information, click here – SF PTG. For questions, or suggestions, please contact email@example.com. Join our PTG Facebook group here.
The next meeting dates are listed below. We would love to see you there!
- December 7, 2021 4:45 p.m. Teacher’s Lunch Room
- January 11, 2022 8:15 a.m. Teacher’s Lunch Room
- February 8, 2022 8:15 a.m. Teacher’s Lunch Room
2021-2022 BOARD MEMBERS:
Let us know if you are interested in serving or have questions about the duties. If chairpersons are already in place, you are encouraged to work as a co-chair in anticipation of stepping into a position. Please contact Parent Guild President, Romelia Pease, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President - Romelia Pease
- Vice-President – Henry Lorenzo
- Recording Secretary – Henry Lorenzo
- Past President – Sandy Pimenta
- Membership & Special Projects - Jolane Davis & Melanie Weil
- Alumnae Liaison Co-Chair - Julianne Digiorno-Wadding
- Hospitality Chairs - Laurie Menchaca & Carolyn Witt
- Advancement Liaison - Jill Kornak
- Parent Ministry - Judy Tumber
- Class of 2022 Representative - Jolane Davis
- Class of 2023 Representatives - Lori Madden & Nora Geraghty Boyle
- Class of 2024 Representative - Jayanthi Kasiraj & Felicia Rhodes
- Class of 2025 Representatives - Terri Malone & Stephenie Walbeck