St. Francis Day 2020
A Day at the Zoo!
We will maintain our costume contest tradition, so start brainstorming!! Dress up as animals, zoo keepers, tourists, vets, etc. We encourage our Troubies to be creative with their friends and with family. Submit a whole body photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7th at 12 pm.
We will have a few different contests:
- Best costume – independent costume
- Group costume – You and your friends submit a photo collage (individual photos made into one photo) of all members of the group in costume.
- Car/family costume – We will take photos during our event and voting will be available later.
Here are some of the highlights of this year’s St. Francis Day:
- Morning prayer service led by the Christian Service Leaders via Zoom.
- Traditional SF Day foods: Cotton Candy & Kettle Corn (prepackaged & factory sealed)
- Photo stops to capture decorated cars and Troubies in costumes
- St. Francis High School coloring book to help relieve stress and digital fatigue
- Rosary bracelets & affirmation notes created by fellow Troubies
- Sticker memorializing “A Day at the Zoo” St. Francis Day 2020
- Pet Blessing (bring your pet in your car and in the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi receive a blessing for your pet.) A special St. Francis pet medallion is available for the first 200 participants in the blessing of pets.
- Help support our Sister School in Ghana with our collection of the day.
For any questions reach out to Campusministry@stfrancishs.org (or any of the department members) !!