We turned our lemons into a Curbside Crab Feed!
Greetings from Crab Feed Central at St. Francis!
We wish to thank all of you who participated in our first-ever Curbside Crab Feed on January 30th. We were truly blessed with beautiful weather, energetic volunteers, and an excited community to deliver this fun and festive event.
Thank you to the countless volunteers who helped make this re-imagined event possible. You transformed our parking lot into a beautiful, under-the-sea drive, through experience with games, music and entertainment. There was even a spotting of Elvis on Elvas Avenue!!!
We wish to share a few photos (thank you to our student interns and Phil Roina for coming out to capture the fun, and thank you to all who shared photos from your home). If you have photos to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Crab Feed Chair, Lucie Kroettinger, and her Executive Committee, for their months of preparation and commitment to making this event a smashing success.
- Antipasto – Brian Nanoo
- Beverages – Joshua Stawn and Shawn Loehr
- Décor – Christi DeBenedetti
- Desserts – Shareen Fat and Christina Demas
- Deliveries – Kevin Riley
- Food Service – Michael & Claudia Tringale
- Games – Julie Sazaki & Kim Garrett
- Logistics – Michael Romo
- Marketing & Guest Relations – Cori Mering
- Packaging – Aimee Gillum
- Sponsorship – Augusta Brothers and Lisa Breslau
- Volunteer Coordinator – Toria Kaufmann
Also, very special thank you to our 80th Anniversary Event Sponsors. Your partnership in supporting our young women is what makes our community so special.