All members of the community are encouraged to share their gifts in order to enrich the greater community. Liturgies, prayer services, retreats, community events and service projects are the result of people sharing their gifts and talents. Of the qualities we strive to instill in our students, Faith and Service best reflect how the St. Francis High School community shares in the mission of the global Catholic Church.
Under the direction of Campus Ministry, we learn, analyze and reflect upon the key principles of Catholic Social Teaching:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God’s Creation