Technology is an integral part of the high school experience. At St. Francis High School, our mission is to prepare our students for 21st century learning by mastering skills of locating, analyzing, and creatively communicating information effectively. Our technology courses focus on preparing students to become independent users of technology, for academic and artistic purposes.
Technology is all about change; building confidence allows our students to adapt and grow with the hardware and software over time, preparing them for lifelong learning.
- Computer Graphics
- Digital Photography 1 (P)
- Digital Photography 2 (P)
- Digital Film (P)
- AP Computer Science A (HP)
- AP Computer Science Principles (HP)
- Computer Programming with C – C-STEM (P)
- Digital Concepts
- Biotechnology (P)
- Applied Chemistry & Technology (P)