Student Parking Permits
St. Francis Catholic High School Student Parking Permits are open to eligible Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors with valid drivers license. We have two standard permit options for our eligible students to choose from. A full year permit (fall & spring semesters), or a single semester permit.
Seniors have an additional option to choose a Reserved Painted Space Permit. Learn More Here
Full Year Standard Parking Permit (Sophomores, Juniors &
Single Semester Standard Parking Permit (Sophomores, Juniors
& Seniors): $40
Reserved Parking Space & Permit (Seniors Only): $250 – Form is closed as space is limited. If you are still interested in purchasing a space Please contact Mrs. Cost at email@example.com.
- Senior reserved parking is only for students on regular school days.
- Seniors can paint their reserved parking space. See more info here
- There is no expectation of usage on special days (SF Day, SWAP day etc..at night/weekends).
- Parking permits with the Senior Reserved Painting option must be purchased and the design template submitted no later than July 12, 2019.
PARKING PERMIT REQUIREMENTS
Students must show their valid license during pick up of parking permit.
PARKING CONTRACT DETAILS
- Students must still display their parking permit at all times, even with a painted space.
- All laws related to the operation of motor vehicles in the state vehicle code are to be obeyed when driving on or near school grounds.
- Excessive speed (limit 5 MPH) or careless driving renders a student liable to suspension of her parking privileges and could result in detention.
- Students must park in student designated parking slots only. Parking on neighborhood streets, faculty or staff areas, fire lanes, etc. is prohibited. Taking up more than one space is prohibited.
- If a student with a registered parking permit does not have it with her, a “Day Pass” must be purchased in the morning from the Dean’s office. The “Day Pass” fee is $1.00.
Violations of any of the above provisions will result in a detention. Additional violations may result in suspension or revocation of the right to park at SFHS.
Contact Dean of Students Cynthia Cost, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.