We offer a variety of virtual and in-person opportunities to learn more about St. Francis High School and meet our students, faculty and staff.
Open House: October 11, 2020
Click here to RSVP for our virtual Open House!
While we wish we could host you on campus for our traditional, fun-filled Open House, health guidelines prohibit such a large gathering at this time. However, we have a lot of great information and interactive events to share with you so that you can learn all about St. Francis and the Troubie sisterhood!
On Sunday, October 11th you will have the opportunity to “build your own Open House” by choosing from a variety of pre-recorded resources and live events. You can choose from the following:
- Join us for live online events at the following times:
Troubie Welcome: 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
Hear from our President, Principal, and students about why it’s great to be an SF Troubadour.
An Introduction to SF Arts: 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
Meet our incredible Arts faculty and hear all about our award-winning four-year programs in Visual Arts, Choir, Dance, Show Choir, and Theatre.
An Introduction to SF Athletics: 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm.
Our Athletic Director and Athletics Department staff will share an overview of our 12 cut and non-cut sports, 27 teams, and what it’s like to wear the red and gold and participate in the winningest girls’ sports program in the region.
- Each of our Academic departments will have short presentations to introduce you to their faculty members, explain their curriculum offerings, and share insight about the unique environment of an all-girls classroom.
- Our Campus Ministry department will share their mission of service, retreats, and community building for all St. Francis students.
The Guidance Department will introduce you to our 6 class year and college counselors, and you’ll learn about all the resources and support we offer Troubies as they navigate high school and choose their college path.
- Just like our on-campus Open House, there will be a Troubie Trivia virtual scavenger hunt! 8th grade girls will have the opportunity to answer a few questions about St. Francis and win fun SF prizes that will be mailed to their home the week of October 12th.
Virtual Troubie Talks
Join us to learn more about these topics and submit your live questions. These events will be recorded if you cannot join us for the live version.
- Meet the Coaches Night 1 [Date and time TBD]
This is your opportunity to hear from and ask questions of our coaches for Basketball, Track and Field, Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, and Water Polo
- Meet the Coaches Night 2 [Date and time TBD]
Our Dive, Golf, Lacrosse, Softball, Swim and Tennis coaches will answer your questions and talk about their teams.
- What is College Prep at St. Francis? November 10, 2020 (6:00 pm)
100% of our Troubies receive college acceptances; why are they qualified and how do they choose the college that is the best fit for them? Our Guidance department will share their expertise and you will also hear from three current St. Francis alumnae attending colleges who will share how St. Francis prepared them for a successful college experience.
- Virtual Application Workshop November 12, 2020 (6:00 pm)
Our Admissions team will walk you through the admissions process and answer all your questions.
Reunión virtual de inscripciones en St. Francis el 12 de noviembre 2020 a las 7 de la tarde
El personal de St. Francis le ayudará en el proceso de inscripción en St. Francis y le contestará todas sus preguntas.
- Future Troubie Virtual Friendsgiving November 18, 2020 (7:00 pm)
Join some of our Troubie Ambassadors for a fun craft night (we’ll even mail you the materials!) and discussion about the Troubie sisterhood and the fun traditions that make St. Francis so special.
Lunch with a Troubie/After School Conversations
These small group Zoom sessions will allow prospective students to meet with our Ambassadors and have a casual conversation about life as a Troubadour.
On-Campus School Tours
Beginning in October we will offer single-family campus tours on select afternoons. Capacity is limited due to safety protocols. We look forward to sharing our beautiful campus with you!
To register for any of our events, please complete our Inquiry Form.