Join your classmates and celebrate the sisterhood! Click the link below for your class to view more information.
- Class of 1949 – 70th Year Reunion
- Class of 1953 – 65th Year Reunion
- Class of 1959 – 60th Year Reunion
- Class of 1964 - 55th Year Reunion
- Class of 1969 – 50th Year Reunion - Fall 2019
- Class of 1974 – 45th Year Reunion
- Class of 1979 – 40th Year Reunion
- Class of 1984 – 35th Year Reunion
- Class of 1989 – 30th Year Reunion – June 22, 2019
- Class of 1994 – 25th Year Reunion
- Class of 1999 – 20th Year Reunion - June 8, 2019
- Class of 2004 - 15 Year Reunion
- Class of 2009 – 10th Year Reunion - September 7, 2019
- Class of 2014 – 5 Year Reunion - December 2019
*Class of 1978 – 40th Year Reunion - Saturday, May 18, 2019
Please contact Mary Anne Kelly at email@example.com, or 916-737-5033 to help plan your class reunion.
The class of 1998 celebrated their 20th reunion with two fun events.
Family picnic at Coloma Community Center in the park from 10-2, potluck style and at Empress Tavern owned by our very own Lisa (Holifield) Thiemann ‘98!
The class of 1968 is celebrated their Golden 50th Reunion in 2018. They attended the 2018 Graduation Ceremony and processed in before the class of 2018. They also gathered at Piatti’s in Sacramento on June 2nd and a Picnic with Christian Brothers on June 3rd at St. Francis Catholic High School.
The class of ‘58 celebrated their 60th reunion with Christian Brothers, Bishop Armstrong, St. Joseph’s, and Loretto at the Dante Club on June 1, 2018.
St. Francis Catholic High School started a new tradition last year for our “Golden Diplomas” (the alumnae celebrating their 50th high school reunion). We would like to honor your class with “Golden Diplomas” during the graduation of the class of 2019 being held on the afternoon of May 23rd at the beautifully renovated Memorial Auditorium.
Reunion details are starting to come together and the reunion committee is working to plan a great 50th Reunion. The date has not yet been set, please check back for an update. If you’d like to be involved please contact Mary Anne Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Class of 1978 are celebrating their 40th Reunion on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Casa Tulum, a new restaurant owned by Martha Geraty.
6:00-9:00 P.M.Casa Tulum, 1914 Alhambra Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95816
- International Fusion Food Stations
- No Host Bar featuring Mimosas, Sangria, Champagne, Wine, Beer, Cucumber Lime Mint Agua Frescas and Mocktails.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
Several have already volunteered to help on the planning committee, but there is still room for more energy, enthusiasm and planning assistance. Please contact Maureen (“Peggy”) Corr Whalen at MCorrConsulting@sbcglobal.net to join in the fun.