Join your classmates and celebrate the sisterhood! Click the link below for your class to view more information.
- Class of 1949 – 70th Year Reunion
- Class of 1953 – 65th Year Reunion
- Class of 1959 – 60th Year Reunion
- Class of 1964 - 55th Year Reunion
- Class of 1969 – 50th Year Reunion – Golden Girls
- Class of 1974 – 45th Year Reunion
- Class of 1979 – 40th Year Reunion
- Class of 1984 – 35th Year Reunion
- Class of 1989 – 30th Year Reunion – June, 2019
- Class of 1994 – 25th Year Reunion
- Class of 1999 – 20th Year Reunion
- Class of 2004 - 15 Year Reunion
- Class of 2009 – 10th Year Reunion
- Class of 2014 – 5 Year Reunion
*Class of 1978 – 40th Year Reunion - March 23, 2019
Please contact Dawn Winston ‘91 at email@example.com to help plan your class reunion.
The class of 1998 celebrated their 20th reunion with two fun events.
Family picnic at Coloma Community Center in the park from 10-2, potluck style and at Empress Tavern owned by our very own Lisa (Holifield) Thiemann ‘98!
The class of 1968 is celebrated their Golden 50th Reunion in 2018. They attended the 2018 Graduation Ceremony and processed in before the class of 2018. They also gathered at Piatti’s in Sacramento on June 2nd and a Picnic with Christian Brothers on June 3rd at St. Francis Catholic High School.
The class of ‘58 celebrated their 60th reunion with Christian Brothers, Bishop Armstrong, St. Joseph’s, and Loretto at the Dante Club on June 1, 2018.
St. Francis would like to honor your class as our “Golden Girls” during the Graduation of the class of 2019 on May 23rd at Sacramento Memorial Auditorium.
Your class will process in together before the 2019 graduates and will be seated in reserved seats in audience. During the ceremony your class you will be introduced as a group and acknowledged for your 50th Class Reunion.
Please call Dawn Winston ‘91 at 916-737-5020 to RSVP.