St. Francis High School provides a school-issued Chromebook to every student to be used both at school and at home. Our Chromebook 1:1 program enhances the students’ overall learning and educational experiences, and supports learning in the classroom.
Objectives of the Chromebook Program:
- Achieve the 21st-century learning goals of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity
- Harness the power of Google Apps for Education
- Provide educational resources including app-based note taking and organization
- Facilitate student-centered work
- Inspire creativity and hands-on learning
- Engage students in their own learning
Upon graduation, students have an opportunity to keep their Chromebooks, free of charge.
Navigating the digital landscape with a teen is challenging and ever-changing. Here are some sites to support parenting in the digital age.
We strongly recommend purchasing supplemental insurance offered to our families at a discounted rate by Securranty Insurance. The policy is $39.95 per year with a $0 deductible. For one low yearly cost, Securranty will cover loss, theft, accidental damage, and extend the manufacture warranty. The option to purchase insurance for 2022-23 expires on September 30th.
If you have any questions, please contact the Tech Department at email@example.com.