Ways to Give
St. Francis Catholic High School’s legacy of providing young women an educational experience rooted in faith, excellence, leadership and service would not be possible without the love and loyalty of our community. All gifts enhance the outstanding programs we offer every Troubadour and provide vital financial assistance to students and families.
The giving priorities for St. Francis Catholic High School are the St. Francis Fund, Thankful Thursday, and our Special Fundraising Events. With your generous donations, the SFHS staff can assure our community can meet the needs to fulfill the mission of the school. Together, we can achieve our giving priorities which are detailed below:
The St. Francis (Annual) Fund is our largest yearly fundraising initiative with the most immediate impact on our students. The SF Fund benefits every student by keeping our tuition costs down for all students while enhancing unique programs and services — from athletics, to arts, academic teams and student clubs, leadership programs, retreats and offering so many other enriching opportunities.
- Thankful Thursday (St. Francis High School’s Day of Giving): November 4, 2021
This one-day, crowd-funded initiative engages our entire community and focuses on raising the additional tuition assistance needed for more than 30 percent of our young women and their families who would not be able to attend St. Francis without this support.
- Fundraising Events: Crab Feed: Jan. 29, 2022 and Revelry Auction: February 26, 2022
Our Crab Feed and Revelry fundraising events build community while supporting our Troubies. While these events provide significant financial resources for the students and school, they also remind us that we are all part of this very special St. Francis community. Your attendance and support of these events is a visible reminder to our community of your commitment to the school and our advancement efforts.All gifts to SFHS are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. St. Francis has a 501(c)(3) designation. Tax ID#46-2101392.
There are a variety of ways to support our mission
Give by phone or mail
- Gifts can be made by phone by contacting
Advancement Services Associate, Christina Canaday Evey ’05 at 916-737-5023.
- Gifts can be mailed to:
St. Francis Catholic High School
Attn: Advancement Department
5900 Elvas Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95819
Donate a vehicle
Matching Gift Programs
- Many companies have matching gifts available for their employees, retirees, board members, and their families. You can double or triple your gift if you or your spouse work for a company with a matching gift program. Please check with your human resources office or company website for information and instructions, or click here to see a list of companies that have matching gift programs.
Shop with Amazon’s Smile Program
- Smile.Amazon.com Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price at no cost to you back St. Francis High School (Sacramento) after you select us as your charitable organization.
IRA Charitable Rollover (Required Minimum Distribution)
A tax-wise way to support St. Francis High School for those 72 or older. Making a gift from your IRA to benefit St. Francis High School can:
Be an easy and convenient way to make a gift
Be excluded from your gross income as a tax-free rollover
Count toward your required minimum distribution
Other Ways to Give
Give a gift of stock or by wire transfer
Workplace and matching gifts