Vehicle Donation Program
Donating your vehicle to St. Francis Catholic High School is very much appreciated and an easy process for the donor. St. Francis will receive 70 percent of the net proceeds from the sale of the vehicle and the donor will be given a receipt to be used for their personal tax purposes. All proceeds will go to the St. Francis Fund supporting scholarships.
We utilize the CARS Vehicle Donation Program, which is nationwide, so cars can be picked up anywhere. Here are two easy ways to donate your vehicle:
- Call 855-500-7433 and let them know you are making the donation to St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA. Nonprofit tax ID: #46-2101392
- Complete the form online.
Information you will want to have ready includes:
- Donor name, address, phone and email
- Vehicle location
- Year, make and model of vehicle
- VIN # and license #
- Information on problems/damage to vehicle
- Title to vehicle
Questions: Contact MaryAnne Kelly, Director of Advancement