St. Francis High School loves having our grandparents involved on campus! There are many opportunities to experience the high school world your granddaughter is enjoying, from “Meet a Parent/Grandparent for Lunch” days offered each semester, to myriad sports and arts events, and Masses which are generally offered monthly, to all the great community events beginning with the Fall St. Francis Community Celebration to our Crab Feed and Revelry Gala.
The Grandparents’ Club is a growing group of grandparents who want to get more involved, get to know each other, learn more about St. Francis and enrich the granddaughter/grandparent relationship. As a member, you will be added to regular school communications and receive updates about Club meetings and events. All grandparents of our students and alumnae are welcome!
To sign up for the Grandparents’ Club or update a grandparent address, please complete the form below.
All grandparents/parents who serve as volunteers at St. Francis High School are required to comply with the Diocesan Requirements found HERE
For more information, please contact Ann Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the SFHS Grandparents Club Meetings. Meetings are held from 9:15am-10:45am at St. Francis High School with donuts and coffee at 9:00am, followed by no-host lunch. We hope you can make it.
Wednesday, November 20 - followed by no-host
lunch at Selland’s Family Restaurant (54th and H Street)
Wedneday, January 15
Wednesday, February 19
Wednesday, March 18
Wednesday, April 22
Wednesday, May 20
Join us for the Following Upcoming Events & Service Opportunities:
Our 2019-2020 Mass Schedule & Campus Events
- Thanksgiving Prayer Service & Grandparent Celebration: Nov 26, 2019
- Christmas Music Concert: Dec 6-7, 2019
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Mass: Dec. 12, 2019
- One Acts & Dance Concert: Jan 16-17, 2020
- Pax et Bonum Mass: Jan. 29, 2020, 10:35am
- **Crab Feed: Feb 1, 2020
- Sophomore Family Mass: Feb 23, 2020
- Ash Wednesday Mass: Feb. 26, 2020, 10:00am
- **Revelry Gala & Auction: Mar 7, 2020
- **Career Day: Mar 13, 2020
- Spring Musical: “The Music Man”: Mar 20-28, 2020
- Easter Celebration Mass: Apr 22, 2020
- Meet-A-Parent/Grandparent for Lunch: Apr 27 & 28, 2020
- Dance Showcase: Apr 30, 2020
- Spring Music Concert: May 6, 2020
- Farewell Mass: May 11, 2020
- Junior Family Mass: May 12, 2020
- Baccalaureate Mass: May 27, 2020
**Grandparent Service Opportunities – Help your family earn their required parent service hours by volunteering at any asterisked event.