St. Francis High School loves having our grandparents involved on campus! There are many opportunities to experience the high school world your granddaughter is enjoying, from “Meet a Parent/Grandparent for Lunch” days offered each semester, to myriad sports and arts events, and Masses which are generally offered monthly, to all the great community events beginning with the Fall St. Francis Community Celebration to our Crab Feed and Revelry Gala.
The Grandparents’ Club is a growing group of grandparents who want to get more involved, get to know each other, learn more about St. Francis and enrich the granddaughter/grandparent relationship. As a member, you will be added to regular school communications and receive updates about Club meetings and events. All grandparents of our students and alumnae are welcome!
To sign up for the Grandparents’ Club or update a grandparent address, please complete the form below.
For more information, please contact Ann Gregory at email@example.com
Join the SFHS Grandparents Club Meetings. Meetings are held from 9:30am-11:00am at St. Francis High School, followed by no-host lunch.
- Tuesday, September 25 - followed by Meet a Grandparent for Lunch on campus.
- Wednesday, November 14 - followed by no-host lunch at Ettore’s European Bakery & Cafe (5644 J St A, Sacramento, CA 95819) View Menu
- Wednesday, January 30
- Wednesday, March 6
- Tuesday, April 4
Upcoming Events & Service Opportunities
**Grandparent Service Opportunities – Help your family earn their required parent service hours by volunteering at any asterisked event.
- Saturday, September 22: St. Francis Day Community Celebration
- Tuesday, September 25: GP Club Meeting + Meet-A-Parent/Grandparent for Lunch (A-L)
- Thursday, September 27: Meet-A-Parent/Grandparent for Lunch (M-Z)
- **Thursday, October 4: St. Francis Day Student Celebration** Volunteers Needed for Tie-Dye Booth setup, operation, and breakdown for event**
- **Thursday, October 11: Thankful Thursday** Volunteers will welcome families at drop-off, phone calls w/granddaughters, and thank you note writing**
- **Sunday, October 14 : Open House **Volunteers to Welcome families and promote Club**
- Wednesday, November 14: GP Club Meeting
- Tuesday, November 20: Thanksgiving Prayer Service and Grandparent Celebration
- Wednesday, January 30: GP Club Meeting + Pax et Bonum Mass
- Saturday, February, 2nd: Crab Feed
- Wednesday, March 6: GP Club Meeting + Ash Wednesday Mass
- Saturday, March 9: Revelry Gala & Auction “Paris in Bloom”
- Tuesday, April 4: End Of Year GP Club Meeting + M-Z Meet a Parent/Grandparent for Lunch
- Wednesday, May 1: Easter Celebration Mass
- Wednesday, May 22: Baccalaureate Mass