Serra Court Cafe & Menu
As we transition back to campus, there are a number of operations at school that must be modified in order to implement safety protocols. Serra Court Café is one of those areas that will see some significant changes when students are back on site. All families were emailed information about the new cashless pre-order system through MySchoolBucks. Click the link below for more information:
Important changes to food service on campus:
- Parents must pre-order and pre-pay for all meals served on campus. Meals will only be available if they have been pre-ordered and pre-paid.
- Orders must be placed via the MySchoolBucks menu system 12:00 midnight each day for the next school day. You can order up to one week ahead.
- Parents can either prepay with a credit card or e-Check for weekly meals, or they may pre-load their MySchoolBucks account and use those funds. Cash will not be accepted; there will be no cash registers or PIN pads in the Café or at the pick-up locations.
- Under the hybrid schedule, students will be on campus for meals only two days per week (those days depend upon their assignment to the Red Cohort or the Gold Cohort), so please keep this in mind when pre-ordering meals.
- Students will pick up in the Dining Hall, entering through the rear door.
- Of course, students are free to bring their own meals and snacks.
- As we progress through the semester and everyone adjusts to the hybrid schedule, Epicurean may be able to offer snacks or meals that can be purchased on-site. Please keep checking the Principal’s Newsletter for updates.
Access mySchoolBucks Here (Online Meal Account) see more information below.
PINs are based on student ID numbers. Student ID numbers can be found in the Student/Parent Portal and on Student Schedules. The Cafeteria PIN is the five digit number created by the last two digits of a student’s class year and the last three digits of her ID, e.g. if the student ID is 2019456, her cafeteria PIN is 19456.
End of Year Balances
At the end of the school year:
- If you are a returning student, your mySchoolBucks® account balance carries over to the next school year.
- If you are a graduating senior and your mySchoolBucks® account is negative, you must settle your account before receiving your diploma.
- Graduating seniors with a younger sibling at St. Francis who have a positive balance in their mySchoolBucks® account will have the balance transferred to their sibling’s account.
- Graduating seniors with a positive balance in their mySchoolBucks® account can choose to donate the outstanding balance to the St. Francis Fund for tuition assistance for future Troubies. Alternatively, if the balance is more than $10.00 you can request a refund check from the school.
Please contact mySchoolBucks® about deactivating your automatic replenishment, if applicable.
Set-Up Meal Accounts (MySchoolBucks)
Already Created an account? Login to MySchoolBucks Here
St. Francis Catholic High School uses mySchoolBucks®, an easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards.
An additional benefit of mySchoolBucks is the “Set It and Forget It” payment option, which allows you to schedule automatic payments to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance hits a specified amount — simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout and customize your account to work for you!
Once an account is created, your student’s mySchoolbucks ID (last 5 digits of her SF student ID) becomes her “Cafeteria Pin” which she enters in a keypad to purchase items at the Dining Hall. No card is necessary.
How to Enroll in MySchoolBucks:
- Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide; click on link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and student ID. *Student ID in this system is the last 2 digits of the graduation year followed by the 3 digit Id – no dashes. Such as 2019-331 would appear as 19331 in MySchoolBucks.
- Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check. *A service fee may apply for payments to your student account(s).
- You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com generally appears in the account within 12-24 hours.
- Once you’ve signed up you can fund your student’s account via the mySchoolBucks website or mobile app, which is available for iPhone and Android devices. Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks. Our system is secure; providing the highest level of protection for all of your information.
- Your student’s MySchoolBucks ID (last 5 digits of her SF student ID) becomes her “Cafeteria Pin” which she enters in a keypad to purchase items at the Dining Hall. No card is necessary.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or