Serra Court Cafe & Menu
Access mySchoolBucks Here (Online Meal Account) see more information below.
Café Service Hours
Your Café Team
Breakfast: 7:30 – 10:00
Lunch: 11:00 – 1:00
Break: 2:30 – 3:30
Your Executive Chef: Roberto Espinoza
Your Café and Catering Manager: Natalie Martinez
For Catering, Please Call: (916) 737-5062 Ext. 262
PINs are based on student ID numbers. Student ID numbers are printed on class schedules (Which are mailed to households early July). The Cafeteria PIN is the five digit number created by the last two digits of a student’s class year and the last three digits of her ID, e.g. if the student ID is 2019-456, her cafeteria PIN is 19456.
Student cafeteria PINs are used during transactions to debit student cafeteria accounts. Parents are encouraged to pay online using mySchoolBucks®. Parents may also pay by check, and checks can be placed in the Cafeteria mailbox in the main office. Checks are to include student name and PIN and made payable to St. Francis High School.
Serra Court Cafe will not accept cash for any food or beverage purchases. All students will have to utilize their PIN account. No exceptions. A cash-free process will shorten your daughter’s wait in the lunch line.
End of Year Balances
At the end of the school year:
- If you are a returning student, your mySchoolBucks® account balance carries over to the next school year.
- If you are a graduating senior and your mySchoolBucks® account is negative, you must settle your account before receiving your diploma.
- Graduating seniors with a younger sibling at St. Francis who have a positive balance in their mySchoolBucks® account will have the balance transferred to their sibling’s account.
- Graduating seniors with a positive balance in their mySchoolBucks® account can choose to donate the outstanding balance to the St. Francis Fund for tuition assistance for future Troubies. Alternatively, if the balance is more than $10.00 you can request a refund check from the school.
Please contact mySchoolBucks® about deactivating your automatic replenishment, if applicable.
Set-Up Meal Accounts (MySchoolBucks)
Already Created an account? Login to MySchoolBucks Here
St. Francis Catholic High School uses mySchoolBucks®, an easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards.
An additional benefit of mySchoolBucks is the “Set It and Forget It” payment option, which allows you to schedule automatic payments to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance hits a specified amount — simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout and customize your account to work for you!
Once an account is created, your student’s mySchoolbucks ID (last 5 digits of her SF student ID) becomes her “Cafeteria Pin” which she enters in a keypad to purchase items at the Dining Hall. No card is necessary.
How to Enroll in MySchoolBucks:
- Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide; click on link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and student ID. *Student ID in this system is the last 2 digits of the graduation year followed by the 3 digit Id – no dashes. Such as 2018-331 would appear as 18331 in MySchoolBucks.
- Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check. *A service fee may apply for payments to your student account(s).
- You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com generally appears in the account within 12-24 hours.
- Once you’ve signed up you can fund your student’s account via the mySchoolBucks website or mobile app, which is available for iPhone and Android devices. Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks. Our system is secure; providing the highest level of protection for all of your information.
- Your student’s MySchoolBucks ID (last 5 digits of her SF student ID) becomes her “Cafeteria Pin” which she enters in a keypad to purchase items at the Dining Hall. No card is necessary.
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-832-5226