Jesuit Christmas Tree Lane
Be Part of the Tradition.
St. Francis Parent Teacher Guild partners with Jesuit High School’s Loyola Guild for their Annual Holiday Event and Fundraiser for Tuition Assistance, Christmas Tree Lane (CTL). St. Francis seniors are invited to participate. CTL will be held on Nov. 26 and 27, 2023.
The highlight of CTL is the holiday-themed show, featuring Senior boys and their parents from Jesuit and St. Francis Senior girls. This year marks the 67th annual fundraiser hosted by the Loyola Guild of Jesuit High School (Mothers for Others). CTL needs approximately 40 SF Seniors to participate with the Jesuit Seniors. You can see highlights from past events on YouTube.
MODEL AVAILABILITY/Full Show Participation: To participate as a model, you must be available to attend the Information Meeting and Casting Session, the specific rehearsals of the Scenes you are assigned, the All Cast Rehearsals and both Shows.
Specific Dates are below (Times may adjust as needed):
Key Dates: All rehearsals and meetings are mandatory.
- September 1 – Model Applications open – apply on-line HERE.
- September 15 – Applications are due.
- September 17 – Model Casting and Meeting is from 1:00-4:00pm @ Jesuit Welcome Center
- September 24 – Scene Rehearsal 1:00-4:00pm (attend only the scene you are in)
- Scene Rehearsals: Oct 4, Oct 11, Oct 18, Oct 25, Nov 8, Nov 15; 6:30-9:30pm @ JHS Welcome Center (only need to be present for the scene(s) you are assigned)
- All Cast/Parent Scene Rehearsal: Oct 29, 1:00 – 8:00pm (Staggered start & End times TBD – only need to be present for the scene(s) you are assigned)
- Final Rehearsals All Cast/Parents: Nov 25, 9:00am – 8:00pm and Nov 26, 9:30am – 5:30pm
- CTL Fashion Show: Nov 26 and Nov 27
No rehearsal during the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 20-24). Meetings and rehearsals are mandatory regardless of experience and talent. Models will attend all rehearsals for scenes they are in.
MODEL CASTING: All prospective models must attend the Casting day on Sunday, September 17, 1:00-4:00pm. Parents are welcome to come but are not required for St. Francis participants.