A transformational St. Francis education can be within reach. Through a generous tuition assistance program, we have long demonstrated our commitment to admitting and enrolling the most qualified and capable students regardless of their family’s financial circumstances. St. Francis is enriched by socioeconomic, religious, geographic, and cultural diversity.
Tuition assistance requests are strictly confidential and do not affect admission decisions. Notification of tuition assistance awards are made within 2 weeks of admissions decisions. Each school year, a new application for tuition assistance will be required.
Did you know?
- 24 percent of St. Francis families received tuition assistance in the 2021-2022 school year.
- $1.2 million was allocated for tuition assistance this year.
- Tuition assistance comes in the form of grants, not loans, which means a real reduction in the cost of education—and you don’t have to pay it back.
- St. Francis offers three different payment plans to help you fit tuition into your budget:
Annual due July 1st
Semi-annual due July 1st and November 1st
Ten-month payment plan due July through April
- Think you won’t qualify for tuition assistance? You might be surprised. Contact us today to start the conversation. Michael Gallo, Student Billing & Financial Aid
2023-24 School Year Tuition
$16,000 plus $800 non-refundable registration fee
2024-25 school year Financial Aid application opens: October 10, 2023
2024-25 school year Financial Aid application deadline: December 22, 2023
St. Francis High School uses the FACTS service to evaluate financial aid applications and provide guidance to St. Francis in determining tuition assistance. An application fee of $32 is charged and paid to FACTS for this service. If you have additional students at other schools that use FACTS you will only need to complete one application to FACTS and pay one fee. We also partner with FACTS to assist us with the management of our financial enrollment and student billing.