Parent Software Used at St. Francis
St. Francis uses a variety of software products to keep parents informed and engaged.
- PowerSchool is used to view report cards/progress reports, attendance, and conduct.
- Schoology is used to view daily grades and assignments. Parents are expected to regularly check Schoology to view their daughter’s academic progress.
- Naviance Family Connection is a Counseling Department resource to help students and parents in the college selection and application process, seeking scholarships, and researching careers.
- FACTS is used for tuition payments and review of outstanding balances.
- Final Forms is the official online registration process for parents and students, used for back to school forms, including medical and emergency information, and forms which are required prior to participation in Athletics at St. Francis.
- MVP is used to find and log required parent service hours.
New families will receive additional access information on each of these systems later in the summer.