Reminder From the Business Office
Welcome to the 2020-21 school year at St. Francis Catholic High School!
Tuition payments for the 2020-21 school year began July 1, 2020.
The TADS Billing & Tuition Management system is the school’s Financial Enrollment and Bill Collection service.
All tuition payments for the 2020-21 school year need to be submitted through the TADS system. St. Francis does not accept tuition payments at the school.
TADS makes managing all the aspects of your tuition and other school-related payments easy. Some of the benefits include:
- Automatic payment through bank account, online check or credit card (additional fee will apply with credit card payment)
- Email reminders when payments are due
- 24/7 online access to your tuition account to view balance/payment history and make payments
- Print information for your records
- Personal customer care from the TADS support team (800.477.8237)
If you selected the 1 or 2 payment plan and did not select automatic payments, please ensure that your tuition payments are submitted to TADS on or before the due date(s) for the payment plan you selected; late payments incur a TADS $35 late fee.