Please click here to RSVP for Open House 2018
We invite you to join us for our annual Open House! When you arrive on campus you will check in at the registration table and receive your welcome packet. We encourage all guests to attend a welcome session to meet and hear from the President and Principal of SFHS. Welcome sessions are held at 12:20 and 1:30 pm. From there, customize your visit with the following activities:
- TOURS. Take a student-lead tour of our beautiful campus.
- ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS. Meet our dedicated teachers and learn about our college-prep curriculum, 30 Honors and AP classes, and our robust Academic Support programs.
- ARTS. See a wonderful arts showcase featuring St. Francis singers, dancers, musicians and actors, including a number from our fall musical — Chicago (High School Edition). Look for our musicians, vocalists, Hula Team, and ERA Hip Hop Dancers, too!
- ATHLETICS. Meet coaches from the most successful girls’ sports program in the Sac-Joaquin section and learn about our 12 sports and 26 teams.
- TECHNOLOGY. Tour our state-of-the-art technology room to learn about our C-STEM partnership with UC Davis and our school-issued Chromebook program.
- COMMUNITY. Meet members of our student council, 8 academic teams and some of our 50+ student clubs.
- RETREATS & SERVICE. Our Campus Ministry team helps each Troubie discover her unique gifts and talents while emphasizing “service before self.”
- ADMISSIONS and TUITION ASSISTANCE. Get all your admissions questions answered and learn about resources to help with the cost of a St. Francis education.
- LUNCH. A complimentary hot dog lunch is provided for all guests.
- FUN. Visit the Troubie Spirit Station for homecoming-style activities like tie dye and spirit games. Don’t forget to stop by the photo booth!
12:15 – 12:35 pm Sampling of the Arts #1 (Theatre)
12:20 – 12:35 pm Troubie Welcome #1 (Dining Hall)
12:50-12:55 pm Hula (Upper Serra Court)
1:15 – 1:35 pm Sampling of the Arts #2 (Theatre)
1:45 – 1:50 pm ERA Hip Hop Dance Group (Upper Serra Court)
1:30 – 1:45 pm Troubie Welcome #2 (Dining Hall)
2:00 pm – 2:05 pm Hula (Upper Serra Court)
2:15 – 2:20 pm ERA Hip Hop Dance Group (Upper Serra Court)