Run to Feed the Hungry
Get Ready for Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services’ 25th annual Run to Feed the Hungry sponsored by Western Health Advantage and presented by KCRA/KQCA on Thursday, November 22, 2018! Join us on Thanksgiving morning to celebrate with friends and family to raise awareness about food insecurity in our community!
SFHS Team Registration Closed on Nov. 1
NOTE- While Teams are Closed, you can still participate as an individual. Non-team, Individual Registrations are still open. Learn more
This year when you register for the Team SFHS Troubies you will have the option to select “mail event packet”, in case you cannot make it to the pickup days at SFHS. Event packets will be available for pickup at St. Francis, times and dates to be announced. *When you register with Team Troubie, at packet pickup you will receive a parking permit for access to St. Francis Parking lot morning of race.
REGISTER HERE RUNTOFEEDTHEHUNGRY.com
When registering, please follow the following steps:
• Click on Registration and you will be asked to Sign in or create an account.
• Register yourself using the TEAM MEMBER- ADULT or TEAM MEMBER-YOUTH Option
• During the registration process, click “Add this participant to a team”
• Select team name from drop down- “SFHS Troubies”
• Complete registration process
If you have any questions about the team, registration or the event, contact Maggie Murray at email@example.com.