To add SFHS calendar feeds to your Google, ICloud or Outlook Calendar accounts, follow the instructions below.
SFHS CALENDAR LINKS
**How to Copy URL link on your mobile device- Lightly Press and hold the title of the desired link. A window will popup, click copy. When the window closes, complete steps listed below for your calendar application.
On Desktop/laptop: right-click on the desired link, and click Copy URL Address from the menu that opens. Then complete steps listed below for your calendar application.
Using Google – Gmail Accounts
For adding individual feeds. Lightly press and hold the desired link above. A new browser window will open, on mobile click “copy” to copy the URL to use with your calendar application, on desktop, copy the URL from the browser bar. See More Detailed Instructions Below.
To add all Feeds at once/ or a more than one – From a mobile or non-mobile device: Click ”+ Google Calendar” button on the bottom right of the calendar grid. After signing into your Google Account, a pop-up will ask which calendar feeds to add. Must have google account to use this feature.
Adding calendars with Calendar URLs (ICAL Links Above)
- Android: Open Calendar, Add New Calendar via URL, Paste the desired ICAL Link and Save.
- iPhone: Subscribe via Settings: Open Settings >Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar – Paste the desired ICAL Link, Click Next and then click Save. More Help
- On the Outlook navigation bar, click the App Launcher, and then click Calendar.
- Under the Outlook Calendar navigation bar, click the New down arrow, and click Add calendar > from Internet.
- In the Link to the calendar box, paste the URL of the desired calendar (get links above). More Help
Note: on web version of Outlook, to add a subscribed calendar, on left side of screen click Discover Calendar> then select an Import option: From Web, and paste the URL.
Using Apple - iCloud / Mac / iPhone
From iPhone/ iPadOpen Settings >Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar – Paste the desired ICAL Link from above, Click Next and then click Save.
From Mac – using Calendar Application.
Open File Menu > New Calendar Subscription. Enter the calendar’s URL from above, then click Subscribe. Change any settings you wish and click ok. More help
View block schedules and/or download Daily Schedule PDFs