Tuition and Tuition Assistance
2018-2019 School Year Tuition
$14,000 plus $725 non-refundable registration fee.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Dates
- Freshmen: due March 2nd
- Transfer Students: Due at time of transfer
- Returning Students: due March 23rd online through Infosnap
Financial Aid Application Opens: OCT 15, 2018
Financial Aid Application Deadline: DEC 21, 2018
2019-2020 Re-enrollment due date: MARCH 2019
Option 1 (Check or Money Order):
- Annual Payment Plan - $14,000 due on or before July 1, 2018
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan - $ 7,000 due on or before July 1 2018, and on or before November 1, 2018.
Please drop off or mail your payment to the following address (remember to include your daughter’s name on your check):
St. Francis Catholic High School,
Attention M. Gallo,
5900 Elvas Avenue,
Sacramento, CA 95819
Please remember we do not accept credit card payments for tuition.
Option 2 (Electronic Funds Transfer Only):
- 10-Month Plan - $ 1,400 due July 2018 through April 2019
Withdraw day options are the 5th, 15th, or 25th.
Note – St. Francis does not accept credit cards for tuition.
Other Fees & Charges that May Appear on Your Account
- $500 Unperformed Parent Service Hours charge will be deducted on February 25th for Seniors and May 25th for all other students. Those on Annual/Semi-Annual payment plans should send in their payment on the respective dates.
- $35 fee for Returned check charge, NSF, Closed account and Stopped payment
- $35 late charge