Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Tuition & Tuition Assistance
We recognize that your investment in a Catholic education at St. Francis is a significant financial commitment. We provide payment plans to assist you. St. Francis also provides a tuition assistance program.
2021-2022 School Year Tuition
$14,800 plus $725 non-refundable registration fee.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Dates
- Freshmen: due March 5, 2021, online through TADS
- Transfer Students: due at time of transfer online through TADS
- Returning Students: due March 19, 2021 online through TADS
Important Dates for 2020-2021 School Year
Financial Aid Application Opens: OCT 12, 2020
Financial Aid Application Deadline: DEC 18, 2020
2021-2022 Re-enrollment Process: Emails to go out the week of March 8, 2021
St. Francis does not accept tuition payments at the school.
We have contracted with TADS for our Financial Enrollment and Bill Collection service. All tuition payments will go through TADS.
Click here to make your tuition payment
- The TADS Billing & Tuition Management system makes managing all the aspects of your tuition and other school-related payments easy. Some of the benefits include
• 24/7 online access to your tuition account to view balance/payment history and Make Payments
• Print information for your records
• Email reminders when payments are due
• The flexibility of three payment options to choose from:
• Annual due July 1st
• Semi-Annual due July 1st and November 1st
• or a Ten-Month payment plan due on the 5th, 15th or the 25th of each
month July through April
• Automatic payment through bank account, online check or credit card
(additional fee will apply with credit card and ACH payments)
• Personal customer care from the TADS support team (800.477.8237)
Other Fees & Charges that May Appear on Your Account
- $35 fee for Returned check charge, NSF, Closed account and Stopped payment
- $35 late charge
- $5 TADS refund fee
Will tuition be discounted if/when students are in distance learning mode?
We recognize that these times are challenging on so many levels, including heightened anxiety in many families around finances. We have done our best to look at St. Francis’ operating budget for 2020-21 with an eye on where we could hold costs and what new costs are associated with adapting to the uncertainty and new requirements caused by COVID-19.
Although we made thoughtful and hard decisions with the best interests of our families in mind, tuition will not be discounted for the 2020-21 year. Some financial decisions that were made include the rolling back of tuition to the 2019-20 rate and freezing salaries for the year. We have experienced increased technology costs associated with providing instructor-led distance learning and the synchronous hybrid learning platform, as well as the COVID-19 related expenses associated with PPE and physical modifications to campus to prepare for the return of students. Tuition assistance costs have also increased as additional students/families have requested assistance.
Because we diligently strive to keep tuition affordable for as many families as we can, the actual cost to educate each student is $2,000 more than is charged in tuition. We will continue to rely on the generosity of our parent, alumnae and greater St. Francis community to help us make up the difference to provide an exceptional and holistic education for our students. Even under the COVID circumstances, we will continue to offer the value-added programs and services that our students and families count on, albeit in a modified and safe way, to ensure that students have the full Troubie experience.
Changes To Payment Plan During The School Year
All changes to your payment information must be submitted to TADS (1.800.477.8237)
Parents must pay the replacement cost of any equipment damaged or defaced by students.