Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Tuition & Tuition Assistance
We recognize that your investment in a Catholic education at St. Francis is a significant financial commitment. We provide payment plans to assist you. St. Francis also provides a tuition assistance program.
2021-2022 School Year Tuition
$14,800 plus $725 non-refundable registration fee.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Dates
- Freshmen: due March 5, 2021, online through TADS
- Transfer Students: due at time of transfer online through TADS
- Returning Students: due March 19, 2021 online through TADS
Important Dates for 2021-2022 School Year
Financial Aid Application Opens: October 11, 2021
Financial Aid Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
2022-2023 Financial Enrollment Process: Incoming Freshmen February 2022
2022-2023 Financial Re-enrollment Process: Returning Students March 2022
St. Francis does not accept tuition payments at the school.
We have contracted with TADS for our Financial Enrollment and Bill Collection service. All tuition payments will go through TADS.
Click here to make your tuition payment
The TADS Billing & Tuition Management system makes managing all the aspects of your tuition and other school-related payments easy. Some of the benefits include:
• 24/7 online access to your tuition account to view balance/payment history and Make Payments
• Print information for your records
• Email reminders when payments are due
• The flexibility of four payment options to choose from:
- Annual due July 1st
- Semi-Annual due July 1st and November 1st
- Quarterly payment plan due on the 5th, 15th or 25th of July, September, November and February
- Ten-Month payment plan due on the 5th, 15th or the 25th of each month July through April
• Automatic payment through bank account, online check or credit card
(additional fee will apply with credit card and ACH payments)
• Personal customer care from the TADS support team (800.477.8237)
Other Fees & Charges that May Appear on Your Account
- $40 fee for Returned check charge, NSF, Closed account and Stopped payment
- $40 late charge
- $5 TADS refund fee
Changes To Payment Plan During The School Year
All changes to your payment information must be submitted to TADS (1.800.477.8237)
Parents must pay the replacement cost of any equipment damaged or defaced by students.