Students & Parents please review the following information prior to purchasing a dress for the spring dances. We want to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone. Thank you.
Open Dances -
Students wearing the following will not be admitted to dances:
- Skirts, dresses or shorts that are too short. The length must be no more than 3” above the knees. Note: Leggings do not change the length rule.
- Tops that expose the stomach, back or chest: strapless or tube tops, halter tops, tops that begin below the shoulder blades, tops that plunge too deeply, top with straps less than 1 inch wide.
- Clothing with references to alcohol, sex, drugs, racist or sexist sayings.
- Clothing that sags, bags, or is low-cut that exposes undergarments or excessive skin.
- Clothing that is excessively tight; no body con, rouched dresses, or spandex.
- Hand-decorated clothing (tops with slogans/sayings painted or printed onto a shirt).
- Glow, strobe, flashing, or light accessories of any kind.
- Removal of clothing revealing any of the above.
- Girls should wear semi-formal wear to Homecoming and formal wear to Junior Prom and Senior Ball.
- Dresses must be no more than 3” above the knees.
- Girls may wear a strapless dress, however no skin may be exposed on the stomach, back or chest.
- The male dates for semi-formal dances should wear dress shirts, dress pants or Docker-style pants.
- The male date for formal dances should wear a tuxedo or a suit and tie.