Freshman Overnight Retreat Registration- Reminder
Greetings class of 2025 Parents,
The school year is fast approaching and to kick off the year we have our Freshman Family Mass and Overnight Retreat on Friday, August 6th.
We are very excited to meet all of your daughters and be apart of
their journey here at St. Francis.
For the parents that have registered their daughters for the retreat and submitted parent letters, thank you!
If you have not submitted a parent letter and/or registered your daughter(s) for retreat please make sure to do so by Monday, August 2nd.
An email was sent out on July 7th by Stephen Tholcke with details about the Freshman Overnight Retreat, if you need a refresher I have included some of the information below:
1. Register your daughter for the Freshman Overnight Retreat.
- Register online at https://stfrancisretreats.campbrainregistration.com/
- If you have registered your daughter for summer school or another daughter for retreats before, the login information and password are the same.
- Be sure to include your daughter’s cell phone number so her Big Sister can call her during the first week of August.
2. Parents write a surprise letter to your daughter to share love
and encouragement about the journey ahead.
Ways to submit your letters, which are due by Monday, August 2, 2021:
- You can upload your letter when you register
- Place your letter in an envelope with your daughter’s full name on it and drop it off to the school office labeled Campus Ministry,
- Email it to Sahmed Poarch at email@example.com
- During the retreat, all students receive this surprise letter from their parents. In your letter, it is also essential to remind your daughter that she has a family, friends, community, and God to turn to for support as she begins this new chapter.
3. Check-in on August 6th, begins at 4:45 pm with your daughter.
Thank you for supporting your daughter as she transitions into
high school and the SFHS community.
We cannot wait to begin this journey with your family.
If you have any registration/parent letter questions please contact Sahmed Poarch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 916-737-5027.