All Fall Sports Parent Meeting
Every St. Francis fall student athlete needs to have at least one parent attend this meeting. The meeting will begin in the gym at 6:00 on Monday, August 21
with breakout meetings for each sport/level to follow. We look forward to seeing everyone there. Mother/Daughter Ceremonies
The Fall SportsLeader "Jersey (or sport variant) Ceremony" will be conducted by our Troubie Mothers/Mother-Figures. Returning parents will recognize that these roles have been flipped from last year. Here are our Mother/Daughter Ceremony dates per sport:
Fall Adidas Gear
- Cross Country "Jersey Ceremony", Monday August 21, following the team parent meeting (approximately 6:45)
- Golf "Bag Ceremony", Monday August 21, following the team parent meeting (approximately 6:45)
- Volleyball "Jersey Ceremony", Monday August 21, following the team parent meeting (approximately 6:45)
- Water Polo "Cap Ceremony", Monday August 21, following the team parent meeting (approximately 6:45)
- The Tennis Hat Ceremony has been moved to Monday (8/21) to avoid the conflict with Back-to-School Night on Thursday (8/24). That puts all of our fall sports on the same night, after their team meeting here on campus.
The 2017 Fall Sports Adidas student-athlete and parent gear order availability for each fall sport is listed on the website. Click HERE
for the Fall Sports Adidas Order Form.Family and Individual Sports Passes are Available
The 2017-18 Sports Pass is good for admission to all regular season home volleyball and basketball games. The Sports Pass is not good for Sac-Joaquin Section Foundation/Playoff games, CIF Playoff games and Holy Court/Holy Hoops games. Lifetime Booster passes and 4-Year Booster Club Memberships will be honored at the door and members will be issued new Sports Pass cards. The cost of the Sports Pass is $50 for an individual and $100 for a Family Pass good for up to four admissions. Click HERE
for Sports Pass.